Sunday, June 04, 2006

look at me, I'm an owl-man. owl owl owl. man man man.

I decided that instead of trying to go to sleep on a Saturday night at a reasonable time and just toss and turn for several hours since I'm not used to going to sleep until 7am, I am going to stay awake. Not all night I hope. I tried that last weekend. It didn't take. I think I'm going to put in a movie or something and try to fall asleep to that. I don't know what movie yet, but I do know this SHUT UP! Say that last sentence out loud. It makes more sense and is funnier that way. HA HA! I just got some of you to yell SHUT UP! That's funny. I can now sleep well tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Turner said...

Wow...you are delirious.

12:55 PM  
Blogger WallaWallaDay said...

Woah, seriously dude, what's your deal? Weird.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Lola Bacon said...

crazy crazy crazy. man man man. Also, you kind of sound like Kai with his poop cave song. I don't know... ask Justin.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home