Monday, May 01, 2006

good birthday, but no birthday goal

Last Sunday was my birthday. It was a good one. I had a BBQ at my house which I will be doing frequently during the Summer. The highlight of the BBQ (aside from receiving an excellent gift of money towards new golf clubs to replace my stolen ones from great friends) was a guy named Bill who I had never met before, but came with my friend Junglebird. It was a potluck style BBQ, so Bill (a Whitman student) decided to bring some food from a Whitman event he crashed. He brought two crossants (spelling?), a bagel, and a cup full of smashed pancakes. This was followed by my housemate James later in the day with piece of chicken in one hand and one of Bill's pancakes in the other. I laughed and laughed.
I then played in a soccer game that we unfortunately lost 4-3. I had no birthday goal, but I almost had two great assists that Beezer just couldn't finish. But it was still a fun game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home