Tuesday, May 30, 2006

sleep is for the weak...and the tired

I had a great and sleepless weekend. I got off work at 6:30am on Saturday and then left for the Sasquatch festival at the Gorge at about about 7:30. I didn't sleep in the car so I ended up staying awake all day. Sasquatch was so much fun, but it also had its low moments. The lowest would have to be the 20 minute hail storm that delayed the festival for 2 hours. The high points definately outweighed the storm. My most favorite shows were The Shins, Sufjan Stevens and the Flaming Lips. The Flaming Lips put on one of the best shows I've ever seen. I don't really have the time to go into the details, but it was amazing. I got home after 5am, then got up at 9am for worship practice. I slept 3 hours in a 57 hour span. Almost 40 straight without sleep. I don't think I'll try that again...ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger WallaWallaDay said...

Yeah, don't. Some guy in Korea literally died from exhaustion after playing video games for 50 hours straight.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home