Sunday, March 26, 2006

i hurt

A few weeks ago I decided to be part of a "Fun Run" in Spokane along with some others from the Home Depot. This last week I joined a city league soccer team with Heather and Andrew. By the end of May, I'm going to be a running machine. But after todays first soccer practice/scrimmage with another team, I am in pain. My legs are a little sore since I've only been used to running straight ahead, not in every which angle with the addition of kicking. Mostly, my lower back is sore. It's been a little sore for several weeks, but today really made it hurt. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lyssa said...

look at Micah, workin all his sweet hook ups. Ve' nice Micah, ve' niiiice.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Lola Bacon said...

Don't get hurt Adam! Don't do it, it really sucks.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home