Monday, April 24, 2006

it was still fun

This past weekend was really busy, but lot's of fun. I spent most of Saturday filming Joey and Felicia's wedding. I hope the footage turned out well. I didn't have a light on my camera and the lighting at both the wedding and reception wasn't very good.
On Sunday we finally played our first official soccer game after getting a forfeit win and taking last Sunday off for Easter. We lost 4-1, but it was against a team that is likely the best team in the league and has played together for several years. They beat their previous opponent 7-1, so the loss wasn't too bad.
Last night I went over to my friend Caleb's house to play some music (by the way, Caleb legally changed his middle name to Junglebird). I'm playing with him and a couple of other guys at a coffeehouse at Whitman this Friday. I'm just playing for 4 of the songs. It'll be good times.
My birthday is this coming Sunday.

2 Comments:

Blogger janakianne said...

april 31st right???

j/k adam. j/k.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Lola Bacon said...

Adam! You should legally change your middle name to Lorraine.

Also, I want to hang out. I miss my friends.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home