Monday, April 17, 2006

good times on easter

Yesterday was a good Easter Sunday. All except one of my previous Easters (prior to yesterday) that I can remember have been spent with my extended family in Portland. It's always full of good food and fun. The only other time was when I was in the DR back in 01. Yesterday was still full of good food and fun, even without the Caputo's. After Bite, I went golfing with Micah and Cherise. I was quite disappointed to discover that my golf clubs were stolen out of my shed at some in the past month and a half. However, I was planning to get new clubs and a new bag by summer anyway, so it isn't so bad. Then I watched the movie Clue for the first time. I laughed quite a bit towards the end of the movie. Madeline Kahn is hilarious to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

It turned out well. James had one of those hand held mixers so it was easier. I missed you guys on Easter, but I'll be around on Mothers Day weekend.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home