Saturday, November 11, 2006

anyone have 2,460 Euros and a plane ticket they want to give me?

Over the past year I've discovered an interest in filmmaking. Recently I've been thinking of which direction to take in order to pursue this art further. As I was searching out film school options, I came across one that particularly caught my interest. Not only is it a quality school, but it would also quench my desire to travel. It is the PCFE Film School in Prague, Czech Republic. If I were to pursue this, I would probably do a month long workshop in the summer. With tuition and traveling, the cost would be approximately $4,500. They only allow a small number of students so I probably need to build my resume further if want a decent chance of being accepted. For now, I'm going to keep looking into my options and continue to develop my skills.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. D_Long said...

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor_application/survivor15_application.pdf

Due Jan. 30th

2:26 PM  
Blogger Lola Bacon said...

Prague is an incredibly beautiful city. You would love it.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Pam Hogeweide said...

cool stuff. in my online writing course i just had to craft an outline for a screenplay. Mine is called Streetkids.

When you study film do you also study
screenplay writing, or just filming?

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home