Wednesday, September 20, 2006

why is the milk gone?

Because I drank it. The whole half gallon. Not in one setting of course. That would be gross. In the last 10 months that I've been buying my own groceries on a regular basis, I think this is the first time that I've finished a half gallon of milk without having to throw some out because it's gone bad. I thought it would be appropriate to celebrate this accomplishment with a glass of chocolate milk, but then I realized that I was out of milk.

4 Comments:

Blogger WallaWallaDay said...

one time Jack Davis drank an entire gallon of milk in 6 minutes.

And he didn't throw it up. Ever.

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet he threw it up out of the 'other end' later. ha!

11:02 PM  
Blogger Missi said...

You'd better be here sooner than in a few weeks; I'll be gone by then.

It's Less Than Three Weeks now, thank you very much, so you'd better get your tushie down here. We can be fans of Sufjan together before my Final Countdown.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Lola Bacon said...

Cherise told me to call you about a dream you had about eating and drinking magical things. But I didn't call last night. I will though.

One question first - does this mean I can call you Alice in Wonderland?

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home