Monday, July 31, 2006

camp and boat and AAA

Family camp was so much fun this weekend. It was very relaxing except for the boat rides which were crazy amounts of fun, but by no means relaxing. I hurt a lot from those.
The one down side was when someone (not myself) locked my keys in my trunk. The trunk popper stopped working awhile back so we had to call AAA and wait around for 45 minutes, only to find out that there is a switch in my glove compartment that enables the trunk popper. Kind of frustrating, but at least I know how to make my trunk pop now.

3 Comments:

Blogger WallaWallaDay said...

I didn't do it! Right?

5:59 PM  
Blogger Mrs. D_Long said...

I can guess!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Lola Bacon said...

not me, not me!

Adam, you are my friend but I haven't talked to you for so many long time! My family and I will be at the wedding though, so I will see you then.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home