Monday, August 14, 2006

portland weekend part 2 of 2

My car just barely survived the second weekend in a row of Portland trips. I need to get it fixed. This weekend was very fun and action packed. Friday night was spent at the Beer Garden at PGE Park for a Beavers game. The Beavers won 11-7 with several homeruns hit making it very exciting. We also got free food and drinks. I spent Saturday helping my parents with yard work in preparation for my mom's 50th birthday party the following day. I then went to Joel and Amanda's wedding which was great. It's always fun to see good friends get married. I got to catch up with several people who I haven't seen in quite awhile as well. On Sunday I stopped by New Song for bit to see people, but couldn't stay long since I needed to help get things ready for the birthday party. Once again, I saw many people who I haven't seen in awhile and told them all the same things about what I'm doing and what my plans are. I eventually got peopled out and hid in the basement for a bit. I was planning on leaving Sunday evening, but ended up staying the night and leaving this morning so that I could hang out with Whipple. That was a lot of fun as well. Now I'm back in the Walla's and will most likely not take another Portland trip until October for Sufjan.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lola Bacon said...

It was good to see you too. I haven't had a real conversation with you in awhile. Just a few weeks though, and we'll be there! We might need to camp out in someone's back yard, but we'll be there.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home