Tuesday, August 15, 2006

recall

I am one of those lucky people who bought a Dell computer with a battery that is now being recalled because some of them started lighting computers on fire or something along those lines. I now have to wait up to 3 weeks for my new battery. In the meantime I can only use my AC adapter to power my computer, or I can risk my computer blowing up. I'm trying to put a positive spin on the situation by pretending that I won some prize with my computer, sort of like a golden ticket. Except, instead of winning a trip to a chocolate factory, I won an effed up battery that might blow my hands off.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lola Bacon said...

Ha ha, you got a fire computer! Actually, that would really really suck, and I'm sorry that you have to deal with it.

But it is sort of funny, to think hypothetically of a computer randomly bursting into flames.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Jenn Turner said...

Darn, it's too bad you found out about it before it burst into flames...despite the possible damage to your hands, it would be a bit like winning the lottery...

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home