Tuesday, July 04, 2006

100

This is my 100th post. Here are a few of my favorite quotes in the first 100:
-I says "Leon, you're right. Let's get us one of them."
-If a silly talking Russian man is going to be the bright spot of a Rock and Roll show, then I'd rather be playing in a marching band.
-Soon the Santa's were on their way to spread Christmas cheer to another gathering of drunkards.
-It was a waste of an afternoon that I could have spent playing Nintendo.
-Pastor Richard causing a diversion in a super market by riding a razor scooter through the aisles.
-She was taking major safety precautions in her adventurous act.....and by "safety precautions" I mean she was wearing a child sized snorkel.
-Dan: Oh. I was thinking you didn't sound like Latoya Blue. Thanks for your time though.
Adam: Okay. Bye.
-Pink vomit actually......with frills mixed in.
-Words of the Day:
Nunny (the quality of being nun-like)
Con-folk
-A little boy came up to me today and licked my arm.
-By penguin I mean dog, and by drinking a slurpee I mean licking its butt.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lola Bacon said...

Way to be random Adam. 100 is a good one.

Btw, we are so busy this summer that we can't come to Walla Walla until the very last weekend in August, and we have to leave from there, go straight to Montana, and leave one of our girls there. But - we are coming!

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home