Saturday, November 18, 2006

art and stuff

This morning I, along with Mika and Laurel, judged an elementary school art contest. There were some really creative and well done pieces. The theme was "My Favorite Place". One of my favorites, and what I thought was the most creative, was entitled "Inside My Head". It was a drawing of the girls head with pictures pasted above of the different things going on inside her head which appeared to be, along with random thoughts, both aspirations and insecurites (at least that is how I interpreted it). The girl, I believe, was only second grade.
I'm really excited about going to Portland this coming week. I'm also excited about Journey Bite tomorrow after service. I will likely be in a turkey coma for the next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home