Monday, February 13, 2006

a house, some video making, and an old man-frog?

On March 1st I am going to be moving into a house with my friend James. It's a two bed, one bath house with a living room, dining room, kitchen and a decent backyard. All utilities are included along with basic cable, all for the affordable price of $700 a month. I'm really excited about this arrangement more so than either of my two other living arrangements I've had since moving here.
I just met a guy named Jefferey Townsend (not the friend of Chris W who was at New Song for awhile). This one is a guy who has a video production company here in town. They mainly do commercials for both TV and internet. He used to work in Hollywood as a Production Designer. He's done several major films including Sleepless in Seattle. I'm probably going to be following him around on some film shoots and learn what I can learn from him. I'm pretty excited about that.
I just saw a guy across the street. At least I think it was a guy. From his shoes on up he had the appearance of an older looking business man with a suit and tie, until you got to his head. He was carrying an umbrella that covered his head from my view. The part of this story that seperates it from normality is that the umbrella was a giant frog's head with eyes that stuck out the top, thus making it look like the old man had a giant frog's head.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lola Bacon said...

Yay frog man!

7:49 AM  
Blogger WallaWallaDay said...

Aha! One week! Yay!

2:00 PM  
Blogger WallaWallaDay said...

Wait, what? I am so a week ahead of myself... 16 + 7 is... 23! Two weeks then. Manageable.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home