Tuesday, December 20, 2005

plans and changes

Original Plan: Go to Portland for the Caputo get together on Sunday the 18th, then return to the Walla's on Monday afternoon for a 4:30pm work shift followed by work the next three days and then returning to Portland on the 22nd and staying til the 27th.
Revised Plan: Call work and tell them that I will miss Mondays shift and most of Tuesdays due to nasty weather in the gorge. Then work Wednesday and Thursday and return to Portland on Thursday evening as originally planned.
Current Revised Plan: Work can kiss my booty. I'm staying in Portland til the 27th.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lola Bacon said...

Hooray! You are staying! What happened? Is it too icy? What did work say?

12:21 PM  
Blogger adam said...

I could have made it back for work, but at this point it would have only been two short work shifts left so it just wasn't worth it. Both jobs were fine with me not being there.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home