Thursday, February 09, 2006

credit cards and Gob scooters

A quick recap of the worst Super Bowl in history that inspired my last entry. The Seahawks (my favorite sports team) lost to the Steelers. Actually the Seahawks lost to the refs and the Steelers got the credit for the victory. That's what made me so mad about the game. But I'm over it now. I can move on in life.
I just applied for a credit card that will help me finish school and build credit. Both are goals that I am now finally putting into action.
I was working at Home Depot the other day when I looked up from my register to see an old man (probably in his 70's) speed out from one of the aisles and out the door on a Gob scooter. If you don't know what that is, you must watch Arrested Development. Also, I think a Gob scooter is the solution to Whipple's car troubles.

3 Comments:

Blogger WallaWallaDay said...

MICHAEL! Are you listening to this??!! That's an awesome idea!

And thanks for a dollar Adam.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Lola Bacon said...

Segway. It's called a segway! And President Bush fell off of one once, in case you were interested.

I like Gob Scooter better though.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Missi said...

Ahhh! Wow! What a GREAT idea! I, um, laughed... out loud... when I read that one.

At first I wondered if a Gob scooter was everlasting, like gobstoppers, but THEN I got the AD reference. That Gob spells his name with a G is one of my favorite details of the show.

Did you know that Cheney shot a member of his hunting party in the chest and face? I mean, since we're talking about President Bush.

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home