Saturday, January 21, 2006

lost

Yes, I am hooked. I just watched the first season of Lost and nine episodes of season two in a span of a week. Two more episodes and I'm caught up. Now I can actually do productive things with my time again.
Speaking of time, I think I'm going to make some room in my schedule for school work by quitting my Big 5 job. It appears as though I'll be getting more hours at Home Depot so I think I can handle it financially, but still have a little extra time. I've thought about doing it one of the last two days, but have sort of chickened out. I guess I'm just not confident that I can manage it financially, though the facts say otherwise. Maybe I'm just writing this for others to see so I have accountability. Now that I say I'm going to do it, I better do it.

2 Comments:

Blogger WallaWallaDay said...

Seriously though, just quit already :)

8:48 PM  
Blogger janakianne said...

Um, Lost is the best show on tv. I'm glad you love it too.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home