Tuesday, December 06, 2005

new place of residence

I moved last Wednesday. I am now living in an apartment with my friend Joey. It's much smaller than the house I had been staying in, but its really fun doing things more independently, like grocery shopping and cooking. I like that. I made Teriyaki Chicken and rice tonight. The other day, Cherise helped me make Chicken Fettucini Alfredo. They were both yummy. I'm also searching for a new job now. I'll keep you all updated on how that goes. That's it for now.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lola Bacon said...

I didn't know you moved, or that you were looking for a new job, or anything really.... does that mean we're really not friends anymore? Because that would suck.

7:55 AM  
Blogger WallaWallaDay said...

I knew you moved! I helped. I knew you were looking for a new job too!

Phew! I guess we're still friends.

12:05 PM  
Blogger janakianne said...

wow, i found a new job, can we be friends?

10:10 AM  
Blogger adam said...

Yes, you can all be my friends.

10:06 PM  
Blogger janakianne said...

geeeeeze adam, you're SO gracious to all of us!

10:32 PM  
Blogger jas said...

I have two jobs! Can I be your friend too?

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home