Sunday, October 30, 2005

new kids on the "blog"

That's the worst title I've ever come up with. I love it.
It has been awhile since my last post. I just haven't been in a blogging mood recently, but I'll write anyways now that I have some topic ideas from Lita.
Leading a home group has been good so far. I've only done it twice and G has been co-leading it with me. That's a good thing because I'm not good at leading ministry with groups of people that are of the same age or older. It's mostly a new experience and I'm gladly accepting the challenge.
I was approached by my boss at Big 5 about the promotion I wrote about a few weeks ago. There is still a chance that the higher up folk of Big 5 will choose not to fill that postion, but it is likely that they will fill it and if they do, I will get it. I'm still a little unsure about accepting for multiple reasons, but I'm leaning towards taking it. I'll keep you updated.
The next time I'll be in Portland is Nov. 22-24. Sorry Lita.
About the Midget Rhino, I'm not at liberty to speak of such matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home