Wednesday, August 31, 2005

i broke the record for broken records

When I visited my parents house recently, I was able to find all of our old records that I listened to growing up. I found over 30 records that I took with me. Most of them are amazing, some are just for the sake of memories. Among this group are records such as Music Machine, Bill Cosby, Soundtracks from Wizard of Oz, E.T., and Star Wars, folk singers such Jim Croce and Dan Whittemore, 60's/70's rock and rollers The Beatles, and the Monkeys, and others like Perry Como and Bing Crosby. I think out of all the records I found , my favorite is Keith Green. It's amazing! On top of that, I got another awsome record from Bob and Lita, the Back to the Future soundtrack. Thanks guys.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lola Bacon said...

you're welcome!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Lola Bacon said...

I don't know if "cool" would be the right way to describe liking the same music as your parents. Except, of course, in your case, seeing how your parents are cool....

8:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If that record didn't have some nostalgic value, I would try and talk you out of that Music Machine record. I LOVE those guys!!

And you're welcome. Give "Power of Love" a spin in my honor sometime, eh?

10:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Lola Bacon said...

I think you broke the record for not updating frequently enough. what the heck is going on in your life? Maybe I should call you or something.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home