Thursday, September 15, 2005

life and such

I suppose it has been awhile since I last posted. Here’s an update of my life in recent weeks.
I recently started my second job which is cashiering at Home Depot. It’s been fine so far, however some days get sucked away with work. Earlier this week I worked from noon to 9pm, then started again the next morning at 7am which was the beginning of a 12 hour work day that ended at 10pm. Those aren’t so fun.
At church, I’ve been playing the bass regularly, but have now added a couple things to ministry involvement. I am in charge of video announcements, which has been really fun so far. Also, there is talk of me leading a home group. We’ll see what comes of that.
Since my last update, I’ve added a CCR record and the Karate Kid II soundtrack to my record collection.
I’ll be back in Portland for the weekend of Oct. 7-9. Journey will be part of New Song’s Sunday evening service on the 9th. We’ll be giving updates and such. Ya’ll should stop by.
That’s it for now. Word to your mother.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lola Bacon said...

I remember work days like those. Miserable. As.... depressing and confusing as my job has become, at least I know I have all weekends and evenings free.

I'll be going to the Journey Church service at NS! I will see you! Let's all go out to dinner afterwards.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Lola Bacon said...

The Jonny Cash movie. It's called "Walk the Line" and it's coming to a theatre near you. Bob and I saw a preview for it and are wicked excited to see it when it comes out.

9:57 AM  
Blogger WallaWallaDay said...

I don't cheat at backgammon.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home