Tuesday, August 16, 2005

weathering genius

First of all I have little job news as of yet. I have had two interviews at Home Depot, and according to a former assistant manager at Home depot, if you get a second interview then you'll get the job. I called them yesterday and they told me that they had more positions to fill and they wanted to hire train all the positions at the smae time so they haven't made any final decisions yet. I should still get it though. I'm actually pretty excited about working both there and Big 5 (other than the evening and weekend hours I'll be getting). I never heard from the other company, but I don't really want to do phone sales anyway, even though it would be better hours and pay.
On to the real reason I'm writing. I saw a weather report on TV today. While pointing to his weather map the weather man says, "You see all this weather up here (pointing to Canada)? It's going to stay up here until later today." Apparently we aren't getting any weather down here in the states until later. That's too bad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lola Bacon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:03 PM  
Blogger lyss said...

Okay, first of all, that's just dumb. How rude. Ugh. Spam needs to go somewhere bad.

Second, I definitly laughed out loud at your post. Very Funny.

alyssa k

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home