Sunday, August 26, 2007

no longer homeless

I was homeless this weekend...sort of. I had to be out of my place by Friday and couldn't be in my new place until today (Sunday). Fortunately I had already planned a trip to Portland so I was not in Walla Walla while I had no home there.
Portland was exceelent as usual. It would have been better if the folks were around, but didn't work out. I did get hang out with Jason, Becky and Sam a bit as well as several other friends including newcomer Simon Miller Ham. Way to go Bob and Lalita, you done good.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hang out with any other newcomers this weekend?

5:55 AM  
Blogger Mrs. D_Long said...

Yeah neighbor! only three houses away!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Jenn Turner said...

I'm really glad you are still not homeless - just wondering if you are still breathing (not that I have any right to talk :)

3:42 PM  
Blogger WallaWallaDay said...

Yeah, I was kind of wondering that too! and I just saw you two days yesterday!
Hmm, I guess your blog presence overpowers your actual presence in my mind at times..

Well, here's to you Adam! I hope your alive!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Lola Bacon said...

Thanks Orioles for keeping the sox head of the division!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home