Tuesday, May 15, 2007

no more driving

NYC was great. Here's a few highlights:
East village, Cafe Reggio, New York pizza, other excellent food, the observatory in the Empire State building, the beautiful parks all over the city, watching a Broadway musical (Spamalot), and a free ticket to Shea Stadium for the Mets vs. Brewers game (Brewers crushed them 12-3).
I am now in Boston which is my last stop before flying to Portland on Thursday. That means no more driving (as far as the road trip is concerned). Boston is also a great city. I walked the Freedom Trail today and explored the Harvard campus. Tomorrow however, will be the highlight of Boston for me. I'll be attending the Red Sox vs. Tigers game at Fenway Park to make it 3 MLB games in a week's time, all at great stadiums too. Then I will return to Walla Walla via Portland. It's been a great trip.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Turner said...

So, I'm just wondering, did you ever make it back?

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home