Saturday, June 30, 2007

sort of finished

These past two weeks have probably been the busiest of my life. I've been doing the Filmmakers Boot Camp which is a two week filmmaking program taught by former Hollywood Production Designer, Jeffrey Townsend (you can find him on imdb). It's been amazing (among other things both good and not so good). We worked on our films from 8am until 10pm or later with a two hour break in the evening. I then went straight to work until 2am, went home and slept for about 5 hours a night, then started all over again. I am now sitting in the studio that we've been based out of, on the brink of having a finished film that I created. I'm basically finished with mine other than a FBC logo that seems to have disappeared. I'm going to wait until the other two students finish before I call it a night (I'm not going to work tonight). Saturday (today?) is the viewing out at the studio. I'm really excited about it. My piece turned out well after many issues. I'm glad to be done (basically).

1 Comments:

Blogger Lola Bacon said...

Way to film things and not sleep!

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home