Monday, April 23, 2007

ups and downs

We're on to day 3 of the road trip. It has definately had its ups and downs which is to be expected. We arrived in Yellowstone yesterday and spent a lot of the day hiking around the area near our campsite. Today we had planned to drive to other sections of the park including Old Faithful, but the weather took a turn for the worse with snow making the road conditions too difficult to get anywhere worth going. We will probably hang out some tomorrow as long the predicted weather is correct, which is much better than today. I've also seen some pretty amazing wonders of nature and wildlife. Pictures will come later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. D_Long said...

SNOW!? yikes =)
So you didn't make it to Yellowstone in 1 day, I take it.
I've been having some great times enjoying nature here too! I let Zoe run free in the wheatfields on Sunday and this morning we ran to Bennington Lake! It was beautiful. (but I'm sure it's nothing compared to Yellowstone-- maybe I can go there someday.) I've also watched a lot of your movies...confession: at least 6.
Glad to hear from you. Keep up the fun!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home