Tuesday, August 02, 2005

i lied

My first trip back to Portland was intended to be in later August, but instead ending up being the later part of this past weekend. I left right after church on Sunday and went directly to some family friends' house where I saw several people that I hadn't seen (or hardly seen) since the old Christian Community days (5th grade and prior). Of these people was Brad Watkins who was my best friend in 4th and 5th grade until he moved to California. We hadn't seen each other in over 12 years. That was a little weird, but fun. Monday morning I had to go to the bank and get a few things dealt with that would have been harder to do in Walla Walla since I hadn't changed my address with the bank yet. Then I hung out with Whipple for a bit. I was supposed to be at work by 5:30pm so I was going to leave around 12:30 and have little time to get ready, but I was called to come in at 4:15 instead, or as close as I could seeing as how I was in Portland when I got a the call. I got home at 4:00 and made it to work before 4:30. I then worked until 10:00. When I got home I ate some enchillada's, which reminded me of a Deep Thought: "If God lives inside of us like some people say, then I hope he likes enchilladas, because that's what he's getting."

5 Comments:

Blogger mommarazzi said...

I was so gonna get on your case but the title of your blog today said it all. See you soon.

3:20 PM  
Blogger WallaWallaDay said...

Jack Handy! One of my favorites is: "Anytime I see something screech across a room and latch onto someones neck, and the guy screams and tries to get it off, I have to laugh, because what is that thing."

I also like the one about the soldering iron of justice.

10:30 AM  
Blogger adam said...

Yes, those are two of my favorites as well. I need to get one of them books...or all of them.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Tami G. said...

or the one about the thing in the thing...
ha ha ha lol!
what i meant to say was:
If I had a nickname, I think I would want it to be "Prince of Weasels", because then I could go up and bite people and they would turn around and go, "What the-?" And then they would recognize me, and go, "Oh, it's you, the Prince of Weasels."

12:30 AM  
Blogger Lola Bacon said...

Adam Caputo in the deep blue sea, you swim so wild, you swim so free, heaven above and the sea below and a little white Adam on the go!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home