Wednesday, March 23, 2005

wrong number

Phone Rings.
Man: Hi, this is Dan Burns.
(Silence)
Adam: Hi.
Dan: Do you have a moment to talk?
Adam: Sure.
Dan: Good. Let's talk about the details of that life insurance I was telling you about.
Adam: I think you have the wrong number.
Dan: Is this ***-2545?
Adam: No, this is 2525.
Dan: Oh. I was thinking you didn't sound like Latoya Blue. Thanks for your time though.
Adam: Okay. Bye.

Three conclusions I came to after this conversation:
1) I'm glad I don't sound like Latoya Blue
2) I'm glad my name isn't Latoya Blue
3) It's a good thing that the man made this mistake selling life insurance and not drugs....well.....it's good for him at least.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lola Bacon said...

Adam, you are rad. I would not have said "sure" if some guy I did not know asked if I had a minute to talk. I would ask who he was or what he wanted.

Actually, I wouldn't have answered. I don't answer numbers I don't recognize.

4:00 PM  
Blogger WallaWallaDay said...

I want to know why after thinking you didn't sound like Latoya Blue still decided that you might be Latoya Blue and kept talking.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home