Thursday, February 17, 2005

weird...ness

Thank you to those who helped me interpret my dream, especially Michael. That's the kind of interpretation I was looking for. It just makes sense.
I'm going to the Walla's this weekend. I'm super excited.
I've seen some weird people over the years throughout the city of Portland. I had concluded that the Hawthorne area was center of Portland's weirdness because of the people that I've come in contact with there (ie. the clown who played a cat like a fiddle, the man who plays a trumpet in a white tux and a Mickey Mouse hat, the guy who claimed to have trolls inside the shoe box he carried, that creepy clown in the creepy car, etc.) However, I have found the most unlikely of street corners that has recently caused some competition. Perhaps it was just a fluke, but on consecutive days I saw weirdness on 33rd and Broadway. First I saw a guy in an oversized Uncle Sam costume. He seemed to have some purpose for being there, but I don't know what it was. The next day, I see a small bus in the Shell station parking lot and out of the bus come several Indian's in full Indian gear. Then, they start doing some crazy "Indian tribal dance" in the gas station parking lot. It was amazing.

1 Comments:

Blogger mommarazzi said...

Hey! Weren't you with us when we saw that guy dancing with the hat on the corner of MLK and Columbia? He had some cool moves!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home