Tuesday, February 22, 2005

that sounds pretty good

This past weekend was wicked awesome...except not very wicked...at least not in the evil sense. I got to hang out with Cherise, at least during the times that she wasn't working. Cherise is a good one. I like to hang out with her.
I also decided that I'm going to own and operate two businesses when I move to Walla Walla. One of them will be a chimney cleaning business since I already have chimney cleaning skills. Other than a truck to carry supplies, the initial cost of supplies won't be too hefty (as far as starting businesses go) and I can probably get some sweet deals from the Pietila's. The second business was an idea G-Hem had. It's sort of funny...well at least Whipple thought so when he laughed long and hard at me when I told him (jerk!). It's to own a bento cart that I set up on the street. I'd only work it for a few hours a day during lunch time. The costs are also fairly minimal with a good chance of quick profit. Right now they're just ideas, but they may become reality. Now the question is, what do I name each business?

4 Comments:

Blogger mommarazzi said...

The Bento Cart, Just Bentos, Walla Walla Valley Chimney Service, Rock Star Sweep, Bentos Rock, A-Clean Chimney, Used To Be A Pastor Now I Sling Food On The Street, Cherise's Boyfriend's Bentos, Cheap Eats, Just Rice and Meat, Would You Like Sauce With That Inc., Let Me Give Your Flue A Shot,

I'll think up a couple more later.

9:52 PM  
Blogger janakianne said...

fun bento for you

11:01 AM  
Blogger Lyssa said...

Bento Friend

11:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Take This Broom and Shove It, Inc.; Dick Van Dyke Got Nothin' On Me Ltd.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home