Monday, May 05, 2008

big news

I'm doubting that this blog gets looked at much anymore, and those that do probably already know my big news by now anyway. I'M ENGAGED! Katie and I are getting married on September 6th in Portland. I figured that news was blog worthy, since not much else seems to be lately for me. But while I'm at it I'll add on that my other news, not nearly as big, is that I got my own aprtment recently. No more sharing houses with people I don't really know or don't really like. Just me. I figured I'd get a couple months of living alone in before I'll never live alone again (I'm more excited about the second part).

2 Comments:

Blogger Lola Bacon said...

Woohoo Adam and Katie! Yay for you guys!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Jenn Turner said...

Congratulations Adam! Katie is great. I really enjoyed getting to know her a bit.

You should put a picture up (if you are able.) It would be fun to have a picture of the two of you.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home