Monday, May 23, 2005

i'll pay in gold colored coins please

I took my car to the mechanic to get a few things looked at. Nothing too serious, I just want it in good shape before I drive to the Walla's this weekend. On my way home from the mechanic I took the max. For some reason the ticket dispensor would not take change so I had to pay with a $10 bill. It gave me back 8 of those dollar coins with Sacajawhatsherface on it. That annoyed me. I don't like carrying coins around and now I don't have any dollar bills. On the upside, carrying around all these gold colored coins makes me feel like a pirate.
Speaking of pirates, the teacher (who's not a pirate) who graded my senior research paper just asked my permission to use my paper as a "good example" for future classes. Then he called it a "masterpiece". That was encouraging.

3 Comments:

Blogger WallaWallaDay said...

Hey, way to go.
Way to be responsible with your car.
Way to ride mass transit.
Way to disrespect historical Native American figures.
Way to be a pirate!
Way to change the subject.
Way to write a masterpiece!! (I want to read it)

5:14 PM  
Blogger mommarazzi said...

You were attending a Bible College....aren't all papers presumed to be "Master"-pieces? Looks like you and Cherise have alot in common.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Lola Bacon said...

Woo. Good jeoarbb...b...b.b

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home