Tuesday, May 17, 2005

a couple of shows

I have one test left and a few corrections on my research paper and I'll be done with school.
The Headphones CD is some good listening (minus a song or two that just bother me).
My band is playing a couple of shows in the near future. Everyone who reads this should come to one of them. The first is this Friday at the Food Hole on NW 3rd and Burnside. It starts at 7:45 and we're playing with Day of Lions and Blake Hooper. I don't know much about the place. It sounds kind of shady. The second show has the potential to be super fabulous. I don't know all the details yet, but it will be at the Meow Meow on Friday, June 3rd and we're playing with Believing in June and Emry. Apparently Emry has a big Portland draw. I heard that the last Portland show they played drew about 600 people. Even a small portion of that would be nice. That show also gives us a goal for when to have our EP done and ready to sell. Hopefully that happens (but I have my doubts).

2 Comments:

Blogger Lola Bacon said...

I will try and come this Friday. I want to. I will try even harder to come on June 3rd, and see if I can Bobby down there with me. I want to see your band!

10:32 AM  
Blogger mommarazzi said...

Yay for doing what you love. Yay for getting through school. Yay for being so darn nice.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home